Information Collection & Sharing
Bidzpro collects information from its users when they register to gain access to our services or at other specific instances when they are requested to provide us with their personal & business information. During registration, we ask the users for their name, email address, business information and other personal details.
Once a user registers, he/she is no longer anonymous to Bidzpro and it is deemed that the user has given Bidzpro the right to publish the desired business & personal details throughout its marketplaces, including but not limited to, business directory, trade leads, catalogs etc.
When you are on our network and are asked for personal information, you are sharing the information with Bidzpro alone, unless it is specifically stated otherwise.
We also gather usage statistics such as but not limited to pages viewed, number of unique visitors, browser software, screen resolution etc. for analysis that helps us provide you improved user experience and services.
Disclosure of Personal Data
- You further agree that we may disclose and transfer (whether within or outside the jurisdiction of the Bidzpro entity that you are contracting with) your Personal Data to service providers engaged by us to assist us with providing you with our services (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts, delivery services, payment extension services, and membership authentication and verification services) ("Service Providers").
- When necessary we may also disclose and transfer (whether within or outside the jurisdiction of the Bidzpro entity that you are contracting with) your Personal Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations.
- Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by us and will be accessible by our employees, any Service Providers engaged by us.
- All Voluntary Information may be made publicly available on the website and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any Voluntary Information that you disclose to us becomes public information and you relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyright) in such information. You should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the Voluntary Information that you submit to us.
- In case of payment transactions, we may share your Account Information with banks or vendors to enable your transactions on the website to be completed. In addition, we may use your Account Information to determine your credit-worthiness and, in the process of such determination, we may need to make such Account Information available to banks or credit agencies. While we have in place up-to-date technology and internal procedures to keep your Account Information and other Personal Data secure from intruders, there is no guarantee that such technology or procedures can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or misuse.
- We may provide statistical information to third parties, but when we do so, we do not provide personally-identifying information without your permission.
Distribution of Information
Bidzpro may, from time to time, send its users emails regarding its products and services.
The policy may change from time to time so please check periodically.
Security of your personal information
In accordance with the requirements of the Indian Information Technology Act, we keep secure records which contain personal information about you. Any user statistics that we may provide to prospective advertisers or partners regarding product or service usage on Bidzpro is provided in an aggregate form only and does not include any personally identifiable information about any individual user.
For App Users
By downloading or using the Bidzpro Mobile app, these terms will automatically apply to you – you should make sure therefore that you read them carefully before using the mobile app.
We are offering you this mobile app to use for your own personal use. You can share the app with anyone via given option in the app or play store link but you’re not allowed to copy, or modify the mobile app, any part of the mobile app, or our trademarks in any way. You’re not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of the mobile app, and you also shouldn’t try to translate the mobile app into other languages, or make derivative versions. The mobile app itself, and all the trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, still belong to Bidzpro
Bidzpro mobile app stores and processes the personal data that you have provided to us so that we can serve your need better. It’s your responsibility to keep your phone and access to the mobile app secure.
Bidzpro does not promise that it will always update the mobile app so that it is relevant to you and/or works with the iOS/Android version that you have installed on your device. However, you promise to always accept updates to the application when offered to you, We may also wish to stop providing the mobile app, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you. Unless we tell you otherwise, upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you in these terms will end; (b) you must stop using the mobile app, and (if needed) delete it from your device.